Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Inhaling the air at one very familiar and heart ease place, called HOME.

As-salam

Finally, the moment I have been waiting for, time for holiday! Wow! I am glad that all things had passed and I can relax a bit, inhale air in a place I know I can be happy, in case you don't know, the place is where I call HOME! And yes, even so I don't know what to do within these almost two months holiday, but at least I know that I am here spending time with family - whom accept you for the real you and know you best. This is what best about home and holiday. Spending time with only person you like and love, nobody else irritating.

JAM BESAR, SUNGAI PETANI

This is just a short entry. Just to ease the heart and update with something cheerful for me. I never thought I say this, but I am glad to be at home, here at Sungai Petani, Kedah. Looking forward for my holiday :) Will update soon, okay? I rarely update status to my facebook, I love blogging more.

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment