Saturday, November 3, 2012

Time to grow up and groove.

As-salam

It's sad seeing someone used to be your best friend tend to neg-late you. Hmm.. maybe I am the one who think too much? I guess so. Like hell, I am waiting for the reply. Sign in, and eagerly to wait for it. But, still nothing. I guess, what I should really say is, 

IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON! 

GROW UP! 

DO YOUR OWN THING! 

FIND ANOTHER FRIENDS! 

BE HAPPY WITH IT! 

LET'S GROOVE!


I guess we are not more than just a childhood friends. I mean, now I see that I barely know you, for the real you. I don't know that you like Fasha Sandha so much, I don't!, you speak 'dilek' Kedahan so fluent, I don't!, how social you are and still, I am retired!, how things are in your family, I don't have a clue!, how you were during study, I barely didn't know about it!.

quotes about memories

I think, I am the one who always stick to the pass when everybody else move on and don't hesitate to look back. Haha. Stupid me!

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment