Friday, June 8, 2012

A person who can inspire people.

As-salam.

It seems like I am in a very good mood to update blog today. Oh, regarding the tittle of the entry, I want to be that person. It doesn't matter who had inspired me. We all got one specific person to go as a role model. I really admired and inspired by Wardina Safiyyah and Irma Hasmie. And, for one plain person, I choose Kak Bieya. She's a friend of mine. She's so sweet and kind and soft-spoken and so cute to look at! Oh. Going nuts here. But, on top of that, there is someone who inspired me the most - to be successful  yet so beautiful. Not going to mention the name here. 

I guess I will go to bed smiling ^ ^ 

Boleh tak nak bubuh mood bawah ni? Haha.

MOOD: Happy :) Inspired 8) Anxious 6) Impatient :P 

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment