Sunday, December 18, 2011

Disember events

As-salam =)

2012 is just around the corner. My Disember was filled with a lot of unforgettable experiences and memories, even so I am not doing nothing much. But some of it are just so special that actually strengthens the bonds of each family members. 

Here are pictures :p

Reunion at Bentong

Visit Cikgu Ramlah at Bentong

A colleague's wedding at Sg. Besi 

Slumer party .. just u and me :p

She really hate the choc mask
I made this myself
Typical weding on school holidays :p

She can't wait for school to open

Her 'Sasha' for school

On our way to Johor - stop for dinner
My kampong - Kg. Parit Lahak, Tongkang Pechah, Batu Pahat
Family wedding

Meeting families (On left, Babah's aunty)
  

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment