Saturday, November 5, 2011

Please stop.

As-salam 

Honestly, I am humiliated, sometimes about how people make jokes of it! It is hard to take a little not too personally about it. It's hard to believe to hear it from that someone! I am heart-ache! It is hypocrite! I understand it as a big lie! 

I really wish that it wasn't coming from you. :'(

It is sad and frustrating at the same time. Don't you remember the last time we fought? I am getting better each day I live now that I pray not to make the same mistakes again. Believe me, I do! I wish for you to like him. 

Please! 

I just don't know what to say. I am just too emotional to get through with. I may get mad easily when it comes to this. I still don't know how to have a talk with you. So, until I do, please. I really really really hope that you could just stop irritating and hurting me! 

I am begging you, hard. I might not be able to hang on a little longer. I am afraid that I might burst. 

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment