Bleach the skin, how does it works? And what make it works? I've seeing this one beauty center advertising about 'bleaching'. They claim to enlighten the body skin through this procedure called 'bleach' technique. With what, I don't really know. Laser, perhaps? After all, I can guarantee you that most customers eager to get fast result. Right? That's why they paid the beautician for.
Fast result but too many side effects are not worth paying for. So, let's get traditional. Use natural remedies that can easily find in our kitchen. For this, you might need:
- Orange peels
- Raw milk
- Few grams of flour
- Lemon/lime juice
- Milk cream
(This are several methods that readers can do. Your choice!)
- Make a citrus paste to lighten your skin. Take the peels of oranges and dry them in the sun until hard. The citric acid in orange (and lemon) is said to have bleaching properties. Grind the fully dried peels into a fine powder. Add raw milk to the powder to make a paste. Apply the paste to your skin one to two times daily, leaving on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash the paste off with warm water when it has dried completely.
- Use almonds to make a paste for bleaching skin. Soak almonds in water overnight and peel them in the morning. Make a paste and add a few drops of honey. Apply the paste onto your skin, scrubbing it off thoroughly when it has dried.
- Make a paste for lightening skin with gram flour. Mix two spoons of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, three drops of lemon juice, and a few drops of milk cream into a smooth paste and apply to the skin. Wash thoroughly when the paste has dried. This paste can be applied to the entire body.
- Most of women will get married some day. Do you want the husband to see the dark shades of your armpit? When one get intimate, armpit is one of the sensual part of the women body. Remember that!
Well, I think I clearly made my point. =) Women with hair pits (I referred here as long armpit - more than 1 cm long) is a type of women whom are poor in hygiene. Think about the body odour. Yucks!
- How to Make Homemade Skin Bleaches | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5705754_make-homemade-skin-bleaches.html#ixzz1attwdBT6
With Allah will, I do researches about how to choose deodorants. Okay? Sharing about this beauty stuffs are a total fun for me. =)
Until next time.