Saturday, August 13, 2011

Again, I smile!

As-salam =)

"I don't need a thousand friends near me, not a hundred around me, not even ten near me, but just one real friend who will stand by me. So, SMILE when you only see friends hang out. You know any better".

"You only hurt and cry now, not later!"

Stick that in mind, okay?

Focus on what you are doing. 

Shut it up when a friend come to you and talk bad about others. 

Talk to yourself, "Is it what you call as friendship?"

They value their so call friendship in their own term. So, there's no right and no wrong in judging what is friendship. Depends on what kind of friend you are looking for.

Just SMILE, okay? 

I already have a real friend who will stand by me. =) Appreciate it! 

So, why bother?

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment