Saturday, August 6, 2011

4th August SO-COOL! gathering

As-salam =)

I know it was too late to update about an event happened on last 4th August 2011. But, I really have something I thought was cool to share with readers. Last 4th August, I had attend a break-fast gathering at McD Seberang Jaya with KRS crews, consists of numbers of Malays and Chinese. It was a happening gathering that everyone seems to have so much fun and enjoyed oneself. The Chinese, they even wait for us to break our fast. =) It was cool and polite, though! And this is what we call as, 1 MALAYSIA! 

The Chinese, all of them are good. We joke and laugh, and laugh a lit' harder. I also hug them tight! I even speak to one I haven't speak in like years. It's not like I don't like her, just I never try to speak to her. It was a mistake. How I wish the time run a bit slow, so that I could really get to know her better. 

I totally enjoyed myself and alhamdulillah, I can cope up with the situation and blend really well. I can't even stop smiling =)  'til now. But the mist important part is, I have my Chenta to share the happiness with. It was a memorable event! And hope to gather soon. From the positive feedbacks, I know the KRS crew will last forever. InsyaAllah. =)


I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment