Saturday, February 9, 2013

I could not save you guys.

As salam

It's sort of a routine to 'pack' all my fishes whenever I am gone for a long holiday, like more than three days. But, this time is a bit different that I don't bring along the over-size aquarium. Just a medium size plastic one, without the water regulator and the anti'chlorine. And, guess what? All the fishes are now gone, DEAD! I burst into tears. I couldn't even save one. The last survived fish, named 'Mamang', she had turned upside down yet still breathing. I hold on to her so that she would be in the normal size, like always. Last for few minutes, then nothing. The fins had stopped moving. They're all gone. 

It's kind of my habit to take pictures, but not this time. It's so sad to see them like that, especially the little fishes. :'( Now, I am officially fish-less. A little mistakes like mine made others lose a life. 

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment