Monday, June 11, 2012

EGO.IS.ME. ?

As-salam

Despite of me being a housewife for the week, I am doing the home chores while watching TV. Sweeping and moping, my eyes stay at TV, except for commercials of course. On the episode of the New Girl, the best friends, Cece, happens to not-telling Jess about her hook-up with the housemate (Forgot the name!). And, Jess knows about it by accident. Well, it is pretty the same about what I am facing here. I thought this semester break will finally break me from all the heart-ache regarding this, yet, SO HOPELESS!
Image Detail


It is sort of my fault about not texting her to meet up. But, the thing is, I am waiting for her to text me to meet up. She's the busy one. She should text me, instead. I don't know if this is what people name as, EGOTISM. Or, EGO.IS.ME.

I thought of already loosing her. She rarely tell me anything, about what's going on in her life. I noticed it like ever, but I never speak. I only ignore. But, I guess it reaches the limit to where I cannot sit back anymore. Pity. 

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment