Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One tiring teaching experience

As-salam =)

My day starts off with an co-curriculum activities. I choose handball as my game. Sort of a new game to me, but still, it goes out well. Alhamdulillah, even though the teachers there seem to not have plan about what to do and how to do it. 

A real time begins at 8.40 a.m. I am handling a year four class consists of 35 students (26 boys and 9 girls). It's so hard to handle a bunch of students at one time. I thought I was being so fierce all the time, but when it comes to time for reflection, the teacher said, "You're too soft! Go with fierce or they will kick on you". She also remains me to shout more - voice seems so slow since the field is crowded with at least three classes. 

It's okay. I am glad I made mistakes at my very first class. ^ ^

What I'd learnt about today's lesson? I knew better now that teaching is tiring. And, you need to eat to stay put through the rest of the day. Seriously, my hands shaking like hell. I am not nervous in handling class. It's just, I am so freaking tired. Lack of sleeps. Even the ccpp can't survive the day.

So, good luck on myself and friends. May Allah have bless on you. Pray hard for it. Pray hard for tomorrow.

I Suggest You Also Read



No comments:

Post a Comment